Monday, September 27, 2010

Breaded Baked Flounder

I've never been a big fish eater, so I had to find a fish recipe that I could actually enjoy eating. At Kroger I found individually packaged wild-caught flounder fillets and decided to give them a try. I brushed each side of the fillet with extra virgin olive oil (or you can do egg beaters) and coated them with italian bread crumbs. I baked them @ 425 for 18-20 minutes and they turned out great! They look and taste just like fried fish. You can use basically any kind of fish fillet with this recipe, but I picked flounder to minimize the "fishy" taste.
Breaded Baked Flounder
Flounder fillets
Italian bread crumbs
Extra virgin olive oil

Defrost fish and lightly coat each side with olive oil. Dip each side in bread crumbs and place on baking sheet. Bake @ 425 for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment