2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3/4 cup finely minced onions
3 Tbsp minced garlic
3/4 cup eggbeater (or 3 eggs)
1/2 cup diced tomato
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
2-3 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon italian bread crumbs
1. Scoop out inside of zucchini.
2. Chop scooped zucchini into bits and cook in oil with onions and garlic until onions are soft.
3. Combine sautéed ingredients with tomatoes cheese, herbs, eggs, salt and pepper.
4. Fill each zucchini with mixture and dust with breadcrumbs and some extra cheese.
5. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes in a lightly oiled glass baking dish.